Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Trixie Trixie is offline

Default 'Enter' key is pasting...

Hi Simon,

I uploaded 'The Bad Boy' (http://www.sendspace.com/file/ixmpl5) to
Sendspace.

It's Sheet8 that is the problem child. The Macro Express process
copies & stores each cell between A6 & P6, tabs through to Q6 and then
executes the enter function to move back to copy same for rows 7, 8 & 9
before moving to the next application to paste the data. Instead of
entering(carriage return) it pastes the last piece of data copied in Q6
and then runs amok.

The Macro Express logic has been in place since last July, so I know it
was working fine before I started automating some of the workbook.

Thanks for your help!

Simon Lloyd;417836 Wrote:
I can see nothing wrong with that code, can you post the offending
workbook?

Providing a workbook will not only get you your answer quicker but will
better illustrate your problem, usually when we can see your data (-it
can be dummy data but must be of the same type-) and your structure it
is far easier for us to give you a tailored, workable answer to your
query :)

Attachments.

To upload a workbook, click reply then add your few words, scroll down
past the submit button and you will see the Manage Attachments button,
this is where you get to add files for upload, if you have any trouble
please use this link or the one at the bottom of the
any page.

--
Trixie

~TRIXIE