Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Christie P Christie P is offline

Default Working with Lists (Now Tables) in Excel 2007

I have a spreadsheet that is dominated by lists. I have sheets where there
are lists beside lists beside lists. ANd I loved the "add a new row" feature
in 2003. I'm not that thrilled about having to put my cursor in the LAST
column of my "table" and hitting TAB to add a new row - but I suppose I can
live with it.

OK My real dilemma is - I have formulas EVERYWHERE that refer to the entire
contents of my list/table. And in 2003, whenever I added a new row, those
formulas updated to include that new row. Apparently in 2007, they don't.
HELP! I can't spend my life updating formulas just because I added a new
row. Any ideas?