Ragdyer

Try this, with the employee number you're looking for entered in E1, and the
date entered in E2:

=SUMPRODUCT((A1:A50=E2)*(B1:B50=E1)*C1:C50)
--
HTH,

RD

"camerons" wrote in message
I have the following list of info:

!----A----!----B----!----C----!----D----!
! 2/3/05 ! 114 ! 4.5 ! !
! 2/3/05 ! 114 ! 3.2 ! !
! 2/3/05 ! 115 ! 5.7 ! !
! 2/4/05 ! 113 ! 8.0 ! !
! 2/4/05 ! 114 ! 4.5 ! !
! 2/4/05 ! 114 ! 4.6 ! !
! 2/5/05 ! 114 ! 6.7 ! !

This is where Column A is the date worked, B the employee number, and C

the
amount of hours split into different job types. For example, I need a
formula that will look up al of the hours employee 114 worked only on
2/4/05. It would be nice if Excel had an easy SUBTOTAL function that

would
take multiple conditions.

How do you make this work? Currently, I'm using the D column and doing a
Concatenate of A and B and doing a SUMIF off of that range. Surely there
are better ways.