Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ananth Ananth is offline

Default Merge /Update Macro

I receive data from warehouse in charge in excel which has 52 tabs of
information. Key information is captured in the 53rd Tab called €śDatabase€ť
This database has 500 rows and 26 Columns of Information. Has a header at A1
to Z1.

Column A represents Location Code (5 digit : example : "US001")

This is a monthly report submitted by Global Managers at 60 locations This
is a uniform report and the Database Tab is password protected.

As I receive the reports by mail, the 60 monthly reports are placed in a
dedicated folder : :MReports_July09

I sitting at WhqHQ, would merge all the database in a Consolidated Worksheet
manually and start analyzing., prepare reports which are all standardized.

1) I require a Merge Macro which will consolidate the €śDATABASE€ť into one
Consolidated_DB,

2) As and when I receive the revised submission from a LOCATION, the macro
should merge the revised DATABASE and delete the old one (Key : Location Code
in Column €śA€ť)

Any help is appreciated.