Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pol pol is offline

Default To find rate of each item from item.xls and to copy price.xls

Thanks for the reply and it is working fine. But if there is no match the
result will show as '#N/A' if there is no match in item.xls , the result
should be 0. How I can bring it as 0 instead of '#NA'.

Thanks a lote

"Pete_UK" wrote:

You can use VLOOKUP to do this. Assuming both files are open at the
same time, something like this in B2 of price.xls:

=VLOOKUP(A2,[item.xls]sheet1!A:C,3,0)

I assume you have two separate workbooks - it's confusing to refer to
them as worksheets and then give them filenames.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jul 15, 7:43 am, pol wrote:
I have two worksheet. How I can locate the corresponding price in item.xls
and to write in price.xls. Please help

1. Item.xls
2. price.xls

Item.xls