Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Can Excel do this or do I need a different program?

Do you mean that you want a Gantt chart type of display? If so, Jon
Peltier shows how you can produce this he

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jul 15, 6:43*am, KerryInOz
wrote:
Hi - I need to track clients who are on a time limited program at certain
sites for a certain period of time.

eg. *client 1 started 01-Jul-2009 at Siet A and is due to finish on
28-Jul-2009
client 2 started 05-Jul-2009 at Site B and is due to finish on 16-Jul-2009

The resultant graph needs to show start date through to finish date. *We
need to be able to see how many people are on the program at any given time
and when we need to move people off to another program so new clients can
come on.

Hope that made sense :-)