Franz Verga

"Ronmi" ha scritto nel messaggio

It would be very helpful if the Customize Toolbars funtion gave
access to buttons for Center Across and Paste Formulas so you don't
have to a) traverse through menus or drop-downs, or b) create macros
and custom buttons to accomplish these oft-used features.

You could create your own macro to accomplish these tasks and than add
buttons to the toolbars tou prefer with the macro associated.

For example, I have my macro for Center Across associated with a button in
the Format Toolbar...

--
Hoping to be helpful...

Regards

Franz Verga

To reply translate from italian InVento (no capital letters)