Ragdyer

Would like to make a suggestion, but I guess I'm not clever enough to
speculate at what you're exactly asking.

Would you care to elaborate a little with some particulars, so that I might
be able to focus my poor intellect into a channel that might lead to a
possible proposal of a resolution to your quandary?<g

RD

"bo" wrote in message
I need to be able to convert a specified dollar value into a days

timeframe
within Excel. I have tried usding the "if" function but I can't get it to
wqork anyone out give me a hand with this one