Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Umlas[_3_] Bob Umlas[_3_] is offline

Default Circular Error

That's not the source of your circular error. Next to the word "circular" in
the status bar will be one cell involved in the circular reference -- if
not, activate another sheet until you do see the cell reference there.

"Johnnie" wrote in message
In worksheet 2, cell G1 I have the following formula:
=IF(F1<M1,F1,IF(F1M1,M1,0))

I want to pull the results of this formula into worksheet 1, cell Y1 as
follows:

='Worksheet 2'!$G1

However, I keep getting a circular error. Is there a way to pull the end
result without receiving this error?

Any help would be appreciated.

Johnnie