Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kanmi Kanmi is offline

Default CONDITIONAL FORMATING

Please i'm trying to conditional formating the cell and waht to figure out
which way is the best way n right formular to use. thanks for your ideas

greater than 90DAYS before this date 02/24/12 = GREEN
less than 90DAYS before this date 02/24/12 (that is 89days count down to
02/24/12) = YELLOW
pass the due date "02/24/12". That is 02/25/12 should turn to RED.

I tried to use CONDITIONAL FORMATING BUT i couldn't get the right formular
if you have any idea. please let me know. "Note" I want to apply this to row
and there are different date on each cell. Please advice on what to do.
Thanks.