Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Eduardo Eduardo is offline

Default printing only first column, why not all of sheet?

Hi,
I think the problem is that the columns are too big to be printed in one
page do this

Select the range, print, preview,page setup, in scaling adjust to start
decreasing the % up to you can see the 8 columns

if this helps please click yes

"Busy Aunt Susie" wrote:

Hi, I am new to this form of help! Sounds good! I am trying to print a
spreadsheet and after I set the print area and save, My printout only prints
the first column of the 8 column print area.....can anyone tell me what I
have done incorrectly? Thanks
--
Busy Susie