Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Some comments stay hidden even after picking show/hide all why?

Goto Tools - Options, View tab. Under 'comments', select "none" then hit ok.
(This is to reset everything). Go back into options, and now select the
"Comment & Indicator" option. Hit ok. All comments should now be visible.

This should now affect all your comments throughout the workbook.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"stevepowell" wrote:

Excell question-- I use comments on many cells, and copy contents around in
multiple sheets, then edit the comments. Sometimes a comment won't show when
I want to edit it and i have to first say show, then edit yet others are not
like that. I want to know how I can pick all and set all to show at once and
have the setting stick!