Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default I auto create a backup for each Word doc. How can I in Excel?

Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Dollins13" wrote in message
Thank you. I knew there had to be a way. I just couldn't figure out how.
Have
a great week.

"T. Valko" wrote:

What version of Excel are you using?

Excel 2007:

Office buttonSaveToolsGeneral OptionsAlways create backupOK

Other versions:

FileSaveToolsGeneral OptionsAlways create backupOK

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Dollins13" wrote in message
I automatically create a backup document in Word. This is very useful
when
accidentally saving something I didn't want to change. I would like to
do
this in Excel, as I just saved something I didn't want to change. How
is
this
done in Excel. The Office Assistant wasn't very helpful. Thank you in
advance
for any assistance.