Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
stevedemo77 stevedemo77 is offline

Default Filtering / Dynamic Dashboard Question

I am struggling with something that seems like it shouldn't be so
challenging. I have a worksheet that contains 3 levels of data...region,
person, and total sales dollars. I want to have a separate worksheet where I
can select the region from a drop down list (done), then have it present the
top 5 salespeople based on total sales dollars. There are anywhere from 10
to 30 salespeople for each region, but I only want to see the top 5. Is this
possible, and what would be the easiest way to accomplish this?
Thanks.