Ron de Bruin

Hi Less

Google is messing up the link

This one is working

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Les Gordon" wrote in message ...
THe link failed to produce a page but given your description I'll try a more
detailed search. I gather this is a "known bug".

Thanks for the lead
--
Les Gordon

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Less

http://support.microsoft.com/d*efaul...;EN-US;8389*10
Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Les Gordon" wrote in message ...
I have a simple macro that sets the pagesetup properties (more or less just
the printarea) and then prints the worksheet.

Every time I do this two of the objects move - a command button and a
spinner; it doesn't matter if the properties are set to print or not, they
move over to the left.

Is there some property I should be setting to anchor to a cell or something?

Regards
--
Les Gordon