Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mariekek5 mariekek5 is offline

Default conditional formatting

It works perfectly indeed.

(oblviously I did something wrong before )

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Thats'fine. Select the area you would like to apply the formatting.

Say if the range is C10:H30 refer the starting range in the formula
like =OR(C10="V",C10="X",C10="C")

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"mariekek5" wrote:

actually, I want it in a bogger area....not just one column....

Is it also possible then?!

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Select ColumnA. For Condition1Select 'Formula Is' and enter the below formula

=OR(A1="V",A1="X",A1="C")

Alternatively; if you have more words..you can create a named range and try
the below formula
=COUNTIF(keywords,A1)0

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"mariekek5" wrote:

HI,

If I want more then 3 text values to be yellow for instance... Is that
possible. Because I can only add three.... but I think maybe its possible to
add more than one criterium per box...

If I want "V" and "X" and "C" to become yellow...

Can I put that in one box?

Something like..

Hope someone can help.

Thanks in advace