Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
rolando rolando is offline

Default Combined line-scatter graph with 2 Y-axis messed up

I have a chart in Excel 2007 (under XP sp3) with 2 line (L1 & L2) and 2
scatter series (S1 & S2, representing means of respectively L1 and L2
datapoints).
Both L-points are located at last datapoint-position.
X-values are formatted as 'Genereal'.
Both L1 and S1 are referenced to 1st Y-axis, only L2 to 2nd Y-axis.
Here's where the error comes in.

When I reference S2 also to Y2, it looks ok until I saved the sheet and
reopen it,
After reopening, THE CHART IS GONE !
AFTER PREVIEW, IT REAPPEARS BUT THE FORMAT IS TOTALLY MESSED UP ?!
Both Y-axes are shrinken and L2 and S2 disappeared
what's wrong ?