Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Melanie Melanie is offline

Default Hyperlinks

When I mouse over the links on the mht page it appears as though the links
use the entire path to the file. The files are all stored in the same
directory as the mht file as well.

Thanks for you reply!

"Joel" wrote:

The last time I fixed this problem it turned out to be simple. I had to add
the reference "Thisworkbook" in VBA code. You may also need to use
Activeworkbook.

You may have a similar problem with the hyperlinks. you need to use the
complete path name in the hyperlinks. The workbook assumes the default
folder is the same folder where the workbook is located, when you publish the
workbook it doesn't make the same assumptions.

"Melanie" wrote:

Hi

I have an xlsm file that I have created and it has hyperlinks to
another excel file. These hyperlinks include the tab name and
destination cell. eg: FileName-Current.xlsx#'Graph'!A1

These hyperlinks work fine the Excel file but when I publish to mht or
html, they do not work.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards,

Melanie