Bob Phillips

Not a function but event code

Range("I1").Value = Target.Address(False, False)

HTH

RP

"cbre_bryork" wrote in message
Is there a function that I could place in cell A1 that will return
information on whatever cell is selected in on the spreadsheet? So for
instance, if the current cursor position is in cell D3, I would like cell

A1
to display "D3". And if I move the cursor to cell E5, I would like cell

A1
to display "E5"