Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme[_3_] Bernard Liengme[_3_] is offline

Default X-axis years and months

Merged cell are an anathema.
Why not unmerge, insert a new column and use a formula such as =A1&" "&B1
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Juan Carlos Zubieta" wrote in
message ...
Hi,

I was migrated to excel 2007 and my graphs are broken. I created a graph
in
excel 2003 in which the x-axis was pointing to a A3:B33 range. The A colum
contains the year (2008, 2009, etc) and the B colum contains the months
(Jan-Dec). The A cells were merged to cover the months. It looks like
excel
2003 was smart enough to group the months as part of the years. Does
anyone
know how to get my x-axis back the way it was?

Thanks

--
Juan Carlos Zubieta MD MPH
Assistant Professor of Medicine