Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Can't unshare workbook

First remove protection by going to ToolsProtectionUnProtect.

Now go to ToolsShare Workbook and unshare it there.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 13:17:02 -0700, Mr. m0le
wrote:

I have a workbook with two marcos in it. I set it to share as it was going
to be passed around untill i realized that you can't import txt files into
the workbook while it's shared. I tried to go into tools, protection,
unshare and it changes the option in the menu to show share & protect but the
workbook itself is stuck on share in the title bar and i still can't import
txt files or anything. I've tried to save it this way and reload and other
such combinations without luck. Is there a way i can get this workbook
unshared completely so i can import txt files into it again?