Alok

Hi Excel provides all the formulas for you to be able to do the Simulation
but you have to put them together yourself. For instance if you want to
simulate 10 tosses of a coin, you enter the formula to generate a random
number in A1 (=rand()) and another formula in B1 (=if(A1<=.5,"T","H")) and
copy A1:B1 in A2:B10. Then each time you recalculate, you get a result of 10
tosses of a coin.
You can generate random numbers in any range based on Normal and other
probablilty distributions as all those formulas are there.
Alok Joshi

"MonteUser" wrote:

I'm looking for a simple macro for Monte carlo sim? I'd apprectiate any help.

many thanks