Peo Sjoblom

"Without a formula", wouldn't it be constants as opposed to formulas in step
3

Peo Sjoblom

"RagDyeR" wrote in message
What's wrong with simply doing:

<F5, <Special

Click "Formulas", Then <OK
?
--

HTH,

RD

"Kevin" wrote in message
I have a worksheet set with = reference to a cell in another worksheet.
Conditional formatting is set to color the cell if the value is greater
than
0.
Is there a way to add to the conditional formating to the same cell that
will color the cell a different color if the value is input and not from
the
formula?

My goal is to identify cells that have had their formula overwritten with
manual input. There are times a manual input needs to be entered and I
need
to visually see which cells are not based on a formula. I don't want to
set
protection on.