Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anéll Anéll is offline

Default Pivot tables - calculations based on different sets of data

I have a number of people included in a pivot table.

Per person I have a number of cases quality checked. For this I use "Count"
to get a total.

Then I have a number of errors per person. I need the function to display
it as a % of the column or the total, but this doesn't work since it
displays the % as a percentage of the gross total at the end of the pivot.

Question: How can I accurately provide the error % per person, expressed as
a percentage of the person's production figure that I counted in the first
instance?

I really need a subtotal underneath every person's name that indicates the
number of cases QA'd for that person as well as the error % for that person.

Thanks!
--
Anéll