Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
oneil15 oneil15 is offline

Default How do I edit several formulas at one time in a worksheet?

I have a workbook that contains a daily report. I add a new sheet for every
day of the month and right now I have to change all my formulas to reference
the day immediately before individually. Does anyone know of a way to edit
several formulas at one time to reference the sheet before them after copying
the entire sheet for a new daily report? The formula I am using is a 3D
reference formula that brings information from the previous day to the
current day.