Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GRIFFO GRIFFO is offline

Default Series number changes for default colors

Hi,

I have some charts that use my custom color pallette.
It had quarters of information as the data source (eg: Mar-08 to Mar-09).
I have now added the Jun-09 data to the table and changed the data source
for the chart (to Jun-08 to Jun-09). My trouble is, the series order changes
such that the first series in my new data source (Jun-08-Jun-09) starts at
the second default color in my custom color pallette.

How can I reset the series order, such that the first in my series starts at
the first color in the fill color pallette?

-
Your assistance is appreciated.
Griffo