Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Richard Malpas Richard Malpas is offline

Default can i automatically copy subtotals in excel to another s/sheet?

I have created two spreadsheets with approx 150,000 rows in each. I have
sub-totalled each sheet and would like to work on the subtotals, applying
filters etc. There are some 10,000 sub-totals in each sheet and I would
prefer to copy them to separate sheets to do any further work. How can I set
it up so that the sub-totals are automatically copied to another sheet,
rather than having to manually copy and paste? I am using Excel 2007 with
Vista Home Premium.

Any thoughts much appreciated.
--
Richard