Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme[_3_] Bernard Liengme[_3_] is offline

Default Sorting a spreadsheet and having it continue

Unclear. Suppose you have in A1:A3 the text "apple", "banana", "cherry"
after sorting
Now starting in A4 you add some more. Let's say At A7 you add "avocado"
When next you sort, do you want this to follow "apple" or "cherry"
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"suzie" wrote in message
I have a simply spreadsheet, I have sorted the info I have input already
but
how can I continue the sorting in the future and have no worries that I
will
scrabble my existing data?
--
Thank you! Suzie