Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme[_3_] Bernard Liengme[_3_] is offline

Default Scroll with the mouse while editing a cell

I can do that by pressing on the mouse wheel and dragging the mouse
Perhaps only some mouses (mice?) can do that; I was able to do it with two
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Doris" wrote in message
Hi, I am using Excel 2007. I would like to know whether i can scroll with
the
mouse when i am writing a formula in a cell. For example, I want that cell
B5
will calculate the total of T8 and X9. if i write =+ in cell B5, I would
like
to be able to scroll with the mouse (and not the scroll bars) to the
location
of cells T8 and X9.
I believe its a matter of options setup. Thanks, Doris