Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel
Amedee Van Gasse Amedee Van Gasse is offline

Default Pivot table calculated field: multiply Sum of FieldA with Max ofF

On 7 jul, 01:07, Shane Devenshire
wrote:
Hi,

We (at least, I) have asked Microsoft for access to the record level detail
for calculation purposes in the piovt table. *At the present time we don't
have that capability, so you are stuck with the two solution approaches you
have discussed.

Thank you for your reply.
I have suggested the 0, 1 approach to the user and she agreed.

It helps, but I don't see a Yes button.
Perhaps you are using another web interface for this Usenet group? I
am using Google groups, but I would rather use a real Usenet client
like Thunderbird or Pan or XanaNews.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

Kind regards,