Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel
Amedee Van Gasse Amedee Van Gasse is offline

Default Pivot table calculated field: multiply Sum of FieldA with Max ofFieldB

On 7 jul, 01:05, Herbert Seidenberg wrote:
Excel 2007 Pivot Table.
Calculated field, extended source data.http://www.mediafire.com/file/1qyewt...07_06_09b.xlsx
Excel 2003 will not play this file,
nor be able to use the new 2007 features,
but you can probably glean the method from the pictures.

Interesting.

(Un)fortunately we won't be upgrading to Office 2007 - company orders.
One of the reasons is our aging hardware, higher hardware requirements
for Office 2007, and the economical crisis.
Upgrading to Office 2007 would mean replacing a few ten thousand
computers. Not to mention the training costs because there are quite a
few differences between Office 2003 and Office 2007. And of course
every custom application that interfaces with Office would have to be
re-evaluated.