Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Glenn Glenn is offline

Default What formula should I use to find the details in the cell?

Cloud Strife wrote:
Put this in B2 and copy down to B13:
=IF(ISERROR(FIND("Manager",A2)),C2*$F$2,C2*$F$3)

Yeah, I put this, but it came out opposite, i mean like the answer should be
in true statement, then it came out answer of false statement, and for the
false statement, it came out true statement, how come?

If that is the case, then just swap the two results. I only "corrected" your
existing formula, didn't check for the correct answer.

=IF(ISERROR(FIND("Manager",A2)),C2*$F$3,C2*$F$2)