Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bouvougan Bouvougan is offline

Default Changing a cell value from another cell.

I'm afraid you're going beyond my limited knowledge of Excel. I have no idea
how to implement the scripting for this event.

"jamescox" wrote:

You may be able to get there by using the Worksheet_Change event. This
would allow you to detect changes in the cell with data validation and,
when appropriate, setting the value of B1 to ""

Note, however, that your logic on setting this up has to be based on
the user manually changing the cell with data validation - a cell whose
value changes as a result of a recalculation will not trigger the
Worksheet_Change event.

--
jamescox
jamescox's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=449