Peo Sjoblom

It's better to keep to the original thread instead of referring people who
are trying to help to look up your previous posts. Maybe you could explain
how the table is set up and why the result is zero, what you probably should
do is to redesign the table so zero without any games played is not possible

Peo Sjoblom

"Sheila" wrote in message
I even laughed at your humour too, yes I know I said i want to put
NOTHING in the cell, but i just dont want the digit '0' in there.

sheila

On Sat, 14 May 2005 14:35:43 +1200, Sheila
wrote:

Sorry Dave, no that doesnt work.

Please see previous post titled "Summarising scores"

TIA

Sheila

On Fri, 13 May 2005 18:05:28 -0500, Dave Peterson
wrote:

=if(count(homescore)=0,"Nothing",yourformulaher e)

Sheila wrote:

I am using Sumproduct

=SUMPRODUCT(--(HomeTeam=$C$2),--(AwayTeam=B5), HomeScore)

to put team scores on a team sheet, but still get a score of 0 - 0
when the game hasnt been played and no score is entered onto the
'schedule' sheet. This is not ideal. How can i have NOTHING go into
the cells when the game has not been played. These scores come from a
'schedule' sheet with all games for the year listed.

any help?

sheila
TIA