Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Copy data from one worksheet to another

Hi,

It really depends on your data layout. One option would be to create a
pivot table from the data on the first sheet and place it on the second one.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Sparrkky" wrote:

Worksheet 1 has data that will always stay in there appropriate cell address
and be available for only one person to update. Worksheet 2 will be a copy of
Worksheet 1 but only used to sort by criteria in a given column and only be
used for sorting purposes by more than one person. Any data that is changed
in Worksheet 1 will automatically change the data in Worksheet 2.

How can I accomplish this? The "=Sheet1!$A$1" function is not feasible since
I am over 150 columns wide and at least 1000 rows deep. I am sure there is
some other way to accomplish this task!