Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Sorting after my worksheet has input I want to save

hi
1. select ALL the columns when you sort and use the first column as the
primary sort key.
2. you will need to sort each time you enter data. but you can make it easy
by recording a macro and perhaps assing the macro to button on a tool bar.
that way the sort would be just a button click.

regards
FSt1

"suzie" wrote:

(part 1) I have a simple worksheet. I want to sort just one column the very
1st column, but the info to the right are addresses and such that need to
stay with the correct input on the right? It's miss placed when I sort.
(part 2) After I find a way to sort what has already been input, how can I
keep my spreadsheet to sort with out doing it everytime I input.
Thank you! Suzie