Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.office.misc
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Analysis Add-on for Office 2003--How Load?

The Analysis Pack doesn't often "load" its more like its activated. Since you
checked it and hit 'ok', have you tried using any of the formulas from the
ToolPak? Common ones are the ISEVEN and ISODD functions.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Harlan Grove" wrote:

On Jul 5, 9:14 pm, "W. eWatson" wrote:
I went to Tools, and selected Add-Ons. Then I checked the Analysis tool.
When I pressed OK, nothing happened. Where is it? On the install CD?
--
W. eWatson

Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/

This is the wrong newsgroup in which to ask Excel-specific questions.

I'm crossposting this to microsoft.public.excel.misc which is a much
more appropriate newsgroup for this.