Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
circuit_breaker circuit_breaker is offline

Default Programmatically add a Formula in a worksheet?

That simple! It works, thanks very much.
On Jul 6, 9:17*am, circuit_breaker wrote:
Hi,

My workbook has 2 worksheets: WSA & WSB. *WSB gives stats on numbers
shown in WSA. *In WSB, in cell B2, there is a function that counts
elements from WSA:

=COUNTIF('WSA'!D2:D35000,"<N/A")

Still in WSB, using a commandButton, I'd like to modify the above
formula programmatically. *I've been trying using:

ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("WSB").Cells(1, 2).Formula = "=COUNTIF('WSA'!
D2:D36000,"<N/A")'

but no luck. *However, if I put something simple that such
as: *.Formula = "=sum(D3:D10)", *it works. *So I suspect the worksheet
referencing is in cause here.

Thanks for your help