Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Wat formula shuld i use to find the details in the cell?

Hi,

I can see that clearly English isn't your first language and as a result I'm
struggling to understand your quastion! Perhaps you could try again to
explain a bit more clearly and in particular what you decreasing by 15% and
what you have already tried.

Mike

"Cloud Strife" wrote:

Hi, I'm currently stucked in my assignment, coz i need 2 do smtg like this.
Currently I have a cell is General Manager, so I need to use a formula to
find out manager can hav 15% deducted, so wat formula can I use?