Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tkraju via OfficeKB.com tkraju via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default sum a range based on current financial year and client id

Its not so easy,what about 2nd condition i.e client.Suppose I have Client Ids
A,B,C,D ,The calculation I need is the total income of Client "A" during this
Financial year.

Kassie wrote:
Let's say your info is contained in rows 2:100. Now, in D2 enter the following
=SUMIF(B2:B100,"=01/04/2009",C2:C100)
I have Col A contains Client Ids,Col B dates(in ascending order),Col C income
figures.I need a function that calculates the total income of a client during
current financial year(1st APRIL 2009 to till date).Cell D1 contains
(datavalidation) list of Client Ids.I need function inCell D2.