Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Narendra Boga[_2_] Narendra Boga[_2_] is offline

Default copy formulas over merged cells

Hi all,

I have a excel sheet consisting large date with 129 tables and each table
has same pro-forma consisting nearly 150 rows and 22 coumns. And, each table
need common formulas. Between the tables, some merged cells are
there(headings). I wrote a formula in certain cell in table1. I need to
copy that formula in all 129 tables. The columns are same in all tables. If
I copy formula and drag to second table, the merged cells are also selecting.
Please help me to copy the formula in all tables without paste in merged
cells.