Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bash bash is offline

Default How to compare a row data from one worksheet to another worksh

Thanks Herbert for the suggestion.

However at the moment, the organization I am working for will take some time
to buy the excel 2007, as it has to be for the complete organization and
they will not entertain my single request.

I can see the point and benefit of the new version, but for now
unfortunately I am trying to sort this issue of comparing on my own.

I will highly appreciate if you could please save the same in excel 2003.

Thanks

"Herbert Seidenberg" wrote:

For $91.99 you can buy Excel 2007,
which is less than three hours of conversion work.
Besides, nifty features like dynamic conditional formatting,
dynamic horizontal tables, structured references
and cool tables styles would be lost.