Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Nelson Nelson is offline

Default Max date only against met criteria

I have 2 product lines each with 10 part numbers each

I pulled customers data and my profile sheet shows me what sub products of
the 2 main product lines the customer has purchased how much they purchased
the part number and their renewal date

What I want to do now have a formula show me the max renewal date for
customer X for each major product line, I am assuming I would use
(ISNUMBER(MATCH(B8:B32,C47:C85,0))),L8:L32) but I am unsure how I would
include the find max date if (ISNUMBER(MATCH(B8:B32,C47:C85,0))),L8:L32) is
met.

Any thoughs?

Thanks in advance

--