Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bash bash is offline

Default How to compare a row data from one worksheet to another worksheet

Hi All,

Is there any way I can compare a row data of one excel sheet to that from
another
excel sheet.

The sample data would be as follows:
Worksheet1 name : Element list old
Contains columns name and data as follows
Column name: Element Name, Type, Category, Valid
Data.............: ABC,L,Major,Yes

Worksheet2 name : Element list updated
Contains columns name and data as follows

Column name: Element Name, Type, Category, Valid
Data.............: ABC,M,Minor,No

If any row do not match, then I would like to display either the rows or
columns data from Worksheet2 in a new worksheet.

Any assistance will be much appreciated.