Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Conditional Formulas

Scooter,

Select the three cells C43, C45, and C49, format them for a red background, then use Format /
Conditional Formatting Formula is... option, with the formula

=AND($C$43=$C$45,$C$45=$C$49)

and set the fill to green for that condition.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Scooter" wrote in message
I have three cells that i would like to be green if they all equal each other
and red if they do not.

Here is an example:
C43 the value is $10.00
C45 the value is $10.00
C49 the value is $10.00

If all three equal each other then I want all three cells to turn green. If
one or more of the values do not match then I want all three to turn red