Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dhstein dhstein is offline

Default Synchronize option button

Thanks for your reply. However the user wants the option to be available on
each sheet - so that's why we have it on two sheets. So having to change to
the other sheet defeats the purpose.
"T. Valko" wrote:

If you use checkboxes you can use a common linked cell.

2 checkboxes, 1 on Sheet1, 1 on Sheet2 both using the same linked cell, say,
Sheet1!A1.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"dhstein" wrote in message
I have an option set to turn calc on and turn calc off. This is in 2
sheets.
Is there a way that I can set the option button to "off" in sheet 2 when
the
user clicks it in sheet 1 so that they both show as being in the same
state -
both on or both off? Thanks for any help on this.