Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
NDBC NDBC is offline

Default How to use debugger

I have got my code for a user form working now. It has no technical code
errors but I think one of the conditions in an if statement may be selecting
incorrect cells. How can I check the values of different variables whilst it
is running. I realise I could set up the code so it puts variables in set
cells for checking but is there an easier way.

I noticed when it took me to debugger when i was getting code errors before
if i held my mouse over the variable names it would give me the current
value. This is what I would like to be able to get. Can I get this without
deliberately putting in code errors.