Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
joel joel is offline

Default Calculating date and placing the value in the right date range col

I think you need a macro. don't know how you are caculating the date.
worksheets like this usually put the start date in row 1 and end date in row
2 to make the calculation a little simplier

Column A B
6/29/09 7/13/09
7/27/09
7/12/09 7/26/09
8/9/09

"GeorgeL" wrote:

I want to calculate a date and then place the date value in the correct
column. Columns will be date ranges.
For example, I calculate a date to be 7/15/09. I have columns with 2 week
ranges such as:
Column A B
6/29/09 - 7/12/09 7/13/09 - 7/26/09 7/27/09 -
8/9/09

I want the 7/15/09 date value placed under the B column at the current row
position.
Any ideas?