Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Adjusting formulas by copying across cells w/o changing the refere

Hello,

I was wondering if the below situation could be made easier:

I have cells that already have a formula in them. The formulas have no
specific pattern. Therefore I can't just adjust one formula and copy that
across because the referenced cells will change. I need to adjust that
formula for all the cells but the reference need to stay the same.

For example: cell A1: =g25*f2 A2: = z1*aa5 A3: =b2/b3

I need to round the answers so I want the cell formulas to look like this:
A1:=round(g25*f2,-2) A2: =round(z1*aa5,-2) etc...

Is there anyway to add the "round" formula, or any formula for that matter,
to one cell and then copy it to the remaining cells so that just the "round"
formula is added and all the references stay exactly the same.

Thanks,