Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Womack Dave Womack is offline

Default Remove the formulae, but keep the data

Perfect....that's what I needed. You rock.

Dave

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Dave

You can copy and Paste Special as values

The best thing to do is to make a new workbook with that sheet so
your original workbook will stay the same.

You can do it with a macro or use my mail add-in
Try the add-in
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

If you want to do it manual post back

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Dave Womack" wrote in message ...
I have an "entry" sheet which feeds a "Finished" sheet. I want to send the
finished one to a client without revealing how I came up with the numbers.
How do I delete the formulae, but keep the data?